Affton MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT SORT OF BENEFITS ARE THERE TO HIRING AN AFFTON CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. There are many, but perhaps the most profound benefit of having a lawyer help you out is that he/she can try and minimize the negative impact that the charge will have on you. For instance, a good Affton MO criminal defense attorney can very often get the charges reduced to a much lesser infraction (one that will not show up on your permanent record)
2. If the charges are reduced (or dismissed), then you will not have to worry about any long term consequences that might occur down the road
3. And an affordable attorney can perform all of these services at a reasonable price: we only charge $450 for most Affton MO misdemeanors
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
IF I DO DECIDE TO PLEAD GUILTY, WHAT WILL LIKELY HAPPEN?
1. Pleading guilty is an option, but you are putting yourself at risk of whatever judgment the court decides to impose (like for instance jail time and a high fine)
2. A plea of guilty will allow the state of Missouri to put the conviction on your permanent record (for anyone to see who wishes to run a criminal background check on you)
3. This will have a tremendous impact on your chances of getting a decent job, a good apartment, or securing a student loan
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND MISDEMEANOR CHARGE?
1. One of the biggest differences is at the governmental level: only the state and/or county can charge you with a felony; individual municipalities (such as Richmond Heights or Bridgeton) can only issue misdemeanors
2. A misdemeanor level offense is described as a crime that is less severe than a felony level offense
3. Felonies will have jail terms and fines that are substantially higher than misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!