Areas of Practice
If you are struggling to repay your debt and do not see a way to dig yourself out in the foreseeable future, then filing a St. Louis bankruptcy may be the right choice for you.Fees for a St. Louis Chapter 7: $675 Fees for a St. Louis Chapter 13: $300 Down
Our law firm specializes in consumer bankruptcy law. That means we file St. Louis Chapter 7 bankruptcy and St. Louis Chapter 13 bankruptcy for individuals and married couples in Missouri and Illinois. Don't continue to drown in debt. Contact our office today to speak to one of our experienced St. Louis bankruptcy lawyers. We can help you determine whether filing for bankruptcy is the solution to your financial problems.
Coming to terms with the fact that you need to file a St. Louis bankruptcy is very difficult for many individuals. Sometimes the emotions surrounding such a decision can make it difficult to accurately assess your financial situation. If you have already tried to fix your financial situation by reducing spending, attempting to increase income and selling assets, then it is time to consider a bankruptcy filing.
Most people consider filing bankruptcy to be their last option. However, it is more accurate to say that bankruptcy is your last good option. Our St. Louis bankruptcy attorneys regularly meet with individuals who have made some very bad decisions trying to avoid a bankruptcy filing. These decisions just make their problems worse. Such decisions include:
- Liquidating retirement accounts to pay bills.
- Borrowing money from payday loan companies.
- Borrowing money from family members or friends.
- Taking cash advances from credit cards.
- Writing bad checks.
- Selling assets that are protected from creditors.
- Engaging in fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity.
Desperate people do desperate things, which is why when things start to feel desperate you should make an appointment to speak with our Missouri & Illinois bankruptcy attorneys to learn more about how bankruptcy can help. A St. Louis bankruptcy filing may very well be your best option to achieve a fresh financial future. Bankruptcy helps millions of people every year. Why not you?
Click on the links below to learn more about St. Louis Chapter 7 bankruptcy and St. Louis Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- St. Louis Foreclosure Defense
- St. Louis Bankruptcy
- St. Louis Traffic Tickets & Warrants - $35 tickets / $150 Warrants
- St. Louis Misdemeanor Criminal Defense - For as Little as $450
- Collection Violations and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- How Does the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Protect Me in St. Louis?
- Requirements and Obligations that the Collection Agency Owes to you in St. Louis
- When a Collection Agency Violates Your Rights Under the FDCPA in St. Louis
- Making the Collection Agency Prove That You Owe the Debt in St. Louis
- When a Collection Agency Contacts Someone Other Than You About Your Debts in St. Louis
- How Do Collection Agencies Make Money in St. Louis?
- St Louis Felony Criminal Defense
- St Louis Felony Drug Possession
- St Louis Felony Possession of Controlled Substance
- St Louis Felony Marijuana Possession
- St Louis Felony Possession or Use of a Weapon
- St Louis Felony Resisting Arrest
- St Louis Felony First 1st Degree Burglary
- St Louis Felony Second 2nd Degree Burglary
- St Louis Felony First 1st Degree Property Damage
- St Louis Felony Stealing or Theft
- St Louis Felony Assault
- St Louis Felony Receiving Stolen Property