Arnold MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- The main goal of your attorney would be to determine if in fact your charges can be thrown out (as a result of some improper act by the prosecutor or arresting officer). And at the very least, a good lawyer will see about getting your charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record).
- If this goal is accomplished, then you won’t have to worry about any negative consequences down the road (i.e. it won’t ruin your life).
- And an attorney who cares about his/her clients won’t charge you an arm and a leg! Our fees for a simple misdemeanor start at $450.
- If you choose this route, a couple of things will happen. First, the charge will become a part of your permanent record as a criminal conviction.
- If you have a conviction on your public record, then anyone can see it (including potential employers or landlords)
- And if you plead guilty, you are facing potential jail time and/or high fines
- Yes, there are big differences. Namely, the potential sentence you could facing. With a misdemeanor, the most jail you could do is one year. With a felony, you could be looking at many years.
- This is because the state of Missouri has classified some crimes as more severe in kind and nature (and this would fall under the felony level offenses)
- The entities that can issue a felony are at the county, state, and federal level. Individual municipalities can only issue misdemeanors.
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!