Baden MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- A good attorney is going to try and minimize the damage that such a charge can potentially cause. This can happen in a variety of ways. For example, an attorney may discover that the arresting police officer improperly searched your vehicle (or violated your Constitutional rights in some manner), which could result in a dismissal of the charges.
- In most situations, an attorney can negotiate a deal with the local prosecutor to get the charges reduced to some lesser infraction. This is a positive outcome, because this would prevent anything negative going onto your permanent record.
- And you shouldn’t have to pay through the nose of this type of charge, so we only ask for $450 (for most run-of-the-mill misdemeanors).
- The most important thing you should know is that a plea of guilty will result in that charge becoming a part of your permanent record
- Once it is on your record, everyone will be able to see it (because it’s public information). This in turn will have a substantial impact on your ability to get future employment (or even renting a decent apartment).
- And this is to say nothing of the potential sentence you could face (like jail time and fines)
- A felony level offense is reserved for those criminal acts of a more severe kind; misdemeanors are much less severe in nature
- The potential jail time and fines for a felony can far exceed that of a typical misdemeanor
- At the municipality level, only misdemeanors can be issued; only the state or feds can issue felonies
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!