Bankruptcy Lawyer in Baden MO
Interested in learning about what a baden mo bankruptcy can do for you?
- It will put an immediate halt to all creditor activity as soon as the case is filed (such as nasty phone calls, threatening letters, and trumped up lawsuits filed against you)
- It will give you a chance to get back up on your financial feet (by ensuring that your credit score jumps up significantly within a short period of time after filing)
- It will stop all wage garnishments, bank levies, and liens that result from a creditor lawsuit
What are the typical debts i can get rid of?
- Medical bills
- Credit cards
- Payday loans
- Old utility bills, overdrawn bank accounts, and cell phones
- Deficiencies from rental properties, car repo’s, and home foreclosures
- Just about anything that resembles a non-priority, unsecured nature
- The biggest difference would be the timeframe: a Ch7 is done after about five months; a Ch13 is a repayment plan over the course of three to five years
- A Ch7 will discharge all unsecured debt; a Ch13 will allow you to pay off certain debts over a period of time (instead of having to come up with a lump sum to come current)
- In a Ch7, you can keep your major assets, so long as there is no significant equity; in a Ch13, you can keep all of your assets, but if the item has significant equity, it could increase your monthly payment
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken , we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!