Bankruptcy Lawyer in Ballwin MO
WHAT CAN A BALLWIN MO BANKRUPTCY DO FOR YOU?
1. It will stop all creditor activity in their tracks! No more phone calls, no more letters, no more demands for money that you don’t have!!
2. It will put you back on the road towards financial freedom! A real-deal, straight-forward “fresh start – clean slate”!!
3. It will prevent things like a wage garnishment (or stop an existing one), bank levies, or lawsuits filed against you by a creditor
ONLY $300 UPFRONT FEES FOR A BALLWIN CHAPTER 13
WHAT SORT OF CREDITORS CAN BE ELIMINATED?
1. Credit cards
2. Medical bills
3. Payday loans
4. Deficiencies from car repo’s, home foreclosures, and rental leases
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13?
1. A St Louis Chapter 13 is described as a repayment plan over the course of three to five years
2. A Ch7 is a discharge of unsecured debt (like the aforementioned credit cards and medical bills)
3. A Ch13 is mostly used to prevent a foreclosure, or to get your car back after it’s been repossessed
4. A St Louis Chapter 7 is usually over and done within five (5) months after filing the case
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!