Bankruptcy Lawyer in Bella Villa MO
Are you curious about what a bella villa mo bankruptcy can do for you?
- It is the single best way in which to improve your credit score Can expect your score to rise by about a hundred points within the first year after filing (and then back up to where you want it to be within the first 1 ½ to 2 years down the road). So not overnight; but way sooner than most people realize!!
- It will put a total stop to all creditor activity, whether it is phone calls, letters, demands for money, or collection agencies
- It will eliminate any and all methods employed by creditors to get your money: wage garnishments, bank levies, lien attachments, and lawsuits
What sortof debts can be eliminated?
- Credit cards and medical bills
- Payday loans, personal loans, and signature loans
- Deficiencies from car repo’s, home foreclosures, and rental agreements
- Old utility bills, overdrawn bank accounts, gym memberships, cell phone contracts
- Really anything of an unsecured nature that the creditors try and pin on you!!
- A St Louis Chapter 13 is described as a repayment plan over the course of three (3) to five (5) years (during which certain debts are paid back)
- A Ch7 is a straight discharge of unsecured debt (like credit cards and medical bills)
- A Ch13 is purposefully set up to over a period of time (so that you don’t have to pay back your debts in one lump sum); a Ch7 is much quicker in duration (from start to finish, a Chapter 7 lasts about five months)
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!