Bankruptcy Lawyer in Bellefontaine Neighbors MO
WHAT WILL A BELLEFONTAINE NEIGHBORS MO BANKRUPTCY DO FOR ME?
1. It will give you a chance to rebuild your credit rating. Most people can expect to see their credit score improve by about 100 points within the first twelve months after filing a St Louis bankruptcy.
2. A bankruptcy will put an end to all creditor activity (like irritating phone calls, nasty letters, and threats of legal action)
3. It will stop things like wage garnishments, bank levies, and lawsuits filed against you
4. It will put you in a position to take back control of your life, and move forward!
ONLY $300 UPFRONT FEES FOR A BELLEFONTAINE NEIGHBORS MO CHAPTER 13
IS THERE A LIST OF DEBTS THAT WILL GET THROWN OUT WHEN I FILE?
1. Things like credit cards and medical bills
2. Personal loans, signature loans, and payday loans
3. Old gym memberships, old cell phone bills, old utility bills
4. Deficiencies on repo’ed cars, foreclosed homes, and rental apartment contracts
5. And anything else of an unsecured nature
IS THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13?
1. A St Louis Chapter 13 is a repayment plan over the course of three (3) to five (5) years during which time certain debts (like past due mortgage payments, car loans, and tax debt)
2. A Ch7 is described as a liquidation / discharge, in which your unsecured debts (like credit cards and medical bills) are knocked out, and your assets (like real estate and cars) are examined to determine their liquidation value
3. In a Ch13, you don’t have to worry about losing any of your property (although you might have to repay some of your unsecured creditors if that property has a lot of equity); in Ch7, there is a potential to lose an asset to the Bankruptcy Trustee (unless there are exemptions to protect the assets)
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!