Bankruptcy Lawyer in Beverly Hills MO
What are the benefits of filing a beverly hills mo bankruptcy?
- You will receive a “fresh start / clean slate” so that you can rebuild your life! A chance to wipe the slate clean, and begin fresh. This in turn will allow you a fantastic opportunity to increase your credit rating (over a short period of time)
- The filing of a bankruptcy will put a complete and total stop to all creditor activity (whether it is phone calls, letters, or threats of lawsuits)
- It will also terminate all legal activity initiated by creditors or collectors (such as wage garnishments, bank levies, and suits based on breach of contract)
Which debts are removed in a st louis bankruptcy?
- Things like credit cards, medical bills, and payday loans
- But also debts that do not necessarily amount to a whole lot, but are nevertheless a great nuisance: like old utility bills, gym memberships, past cell phone debts, and overdrawn bank accounts
- And deficiencies that result from home foreclosures, car repossession, and old rental contracts
- A St Louis Chapter 13 is described as a repayment plan over the course of three to five years; the length of a Chapter 7 is much shorter, typically four to five months
- In a Ch13, you will have the opportunity to get caught up on mortgage arrearage, car loans, recent tax debt, and back child support
- A Ch7 is a straight discharge of unsecured debts
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!