Bankruptcy Lawyer in Calverton Park MO
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE PROS OF FILING A CALVERTON PARK MO BANKRUPTCY?
1. It will stop all creditor activity: no more phone calls, no more letters, no more demands for money you don’t have
2. It will prevent creditors from taking legal action against you: including wage garnishments, bank levies, and breach of contract actions
3. And the filing of a Calverton Park MO bankruptcy is the single greatest way to improve your creditor score (in a relatively short period of time)
ONLY $300 UPFRONT FEES FOR A CALVERTON PARK MO CHAPTER 13
CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT SOME OF THE DEBTS THAT WILL BE HANDLED IN A BANKRUPTCY?
1. This would include personal loans, payday loans, and signature loans
2. Credit cards and medical bills
3. Deficiencies that result from car repossessions, home foreclosures, and rental contracts
4. And all the little things that seem insignificant by themselves, but add up on paper: overdrawn bank accounts, old cell phone bills, old gym memberships, old utility bills
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13?
1. Neither chapter of St Louis bankruptcy will knock out your student loans, but a Ch13 will at least put those debts on hiatus while you are inside the repayment plan
2. Speaking of which, a Chapter 13 is best described as a “repayment plan” over the course of three to five years during which certain debts are paid back (like recent tax debt, overdue mortgage payments, car notes, and back child support)
3. A St Louis Chapter 7 is a straight up discharge of all your unsecured debt (like credit cards, medical bills, and payday loans)
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!