Bankruptcy Lawyer in Cool Valley MO
- First and foremost, you will be in a perfect position to rebuild your credit rating!! Once all of your debt is knocked out, your score will rise about 100 within the first year after filing.
- You know all that constant harassment you are receiving from your creditors right now? Well, as soon as your case is filed, all that ends! No more phone calls, no more letters, no more demands for money that you don’t have.
- A Cool Valley MO bankruptcy will also put a stop to wage garnishments, bank levies, and lawsuits filed against you for breach of contract.
- Credit cards and medical bills
- All unsecured loans, such as: payday loans, signature loans, and personal loans from friends and families
- All deficiencies from auto repossessions, home foreclosures, and rental contracts
- Anything else that is of an unsecured nature (like overdrawn bank accounts, old utility bills, and gym memberships)
- The most obvious difference would be the length of time each chapter takes: a Chapt13 lasts between three (3) and (5) years; a Ch7 runs between four (4) and five (5) months
- A St Louis Chapter 13 is a repayment plan (so that you can get caught up on things like overdue mortgage payments, car loans, recent tax debt, and back child support)
- A Chapter 7 is nothing more than a straight discharge of unsecured debt (like credit cards and medical bills)
At The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!