Bel-Ridge MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- The main benefit you receive is the knowledge and know-how of an experienced professional advocating on your behalf. The criminal justice system often times does not have a whole lot of “justice”. So if you decide to go it alone, you will have to navigate a very complex area of law that takes years (in not decades) to master.
- Very frequently, a defense attorney can work out a deal with the local prosecutor to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (to something that will not show up on your permanent record)
- And in our opinion, the amount that you end up paying for this service should not break the bank. This is why we keep our fees as low as possible (so that more people can have access to a lawyer).
- A guilty plea will become a part of your permanent record (and will be labeled as a criminal conviction).
- And because it will go on your record, anyone wishing to run a criminal background check on your will see it.
- This will in turn cause significant problems for you when trying to rent an apartment, apply for a job, or even when you take out a student loan.
- A felony is reserved for those crimes that the state has determined to be of a far more severe nature; misdemeanors are still crimes, but they are not nearly as significant in the eyes of the law (such as common trespassing)
- If convicted of a felony, you could be facing a steep fine and quite a bit of jail time; with a misdemeanor, the jail time and fines are much smaller
- The only entity that can issue a felony is the state or federal government; individual municipalities can only issue misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!