Beverly Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Most of the time, a good criminal defense attorney can get the current charges reduced down to a lesser offense. If the attorney is successful, then nothing negative will appear on your permanent record.
- In some cases, the attorney can actually get the charges dismissed altogether. This can happen if certain facts are in play, or if the arresting officer violated your Constitutional rights in some manner.
- And if you hire an affordable attorney, these services can be performed at a reasonable rate. For instance, we charge $450 for most local misdemeanors.
- Yes, and the main thing to point out is what the state will do with the plea after it is made. The state of Missouri will put the charge on your permanent record (and it will stand out as a criminal conviction)
- Your permanent record is information that can be downloaded by the public, most especially landlords, employers, and government agencies, when they run a simple criminal background check
- And if your record is unclean (and pockmarked with convictions), your chances of getting the apartment, or job, or loan is going to be greatly diminished
- Activity that rises to the level of a felony is considered by the state to be behavior that is severe in nature; misdemeanors are of a much lower severity and/or degree
- The amount of time you could spend in jail is substantially longer than with a misdemeanor (same with the fines that the court can impose)
- Municipalities in the St Louis area can only issue misdemeanors (not felonies); only the state or federal government can charge you with a felony
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!