Breckenridge Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT SORT OF ADVANTAGES CAN I EXPECT FROM HIRING AN ATTORNEY TO HELP ME WITH MY CASE?
1. The first thing you can expect is total advocacy from someone who understands how the law works. Because if you decide to represent yourself, then you are walking into a situation that is complex, layered, and difficult to navigate (that can even be true for an experienced attorney).
2. But if you hire a good attorney, then there is a much better chance at receiving a favorable outcome. For example, an experienced attorney will very often be able to get the charges reduced down to a far lesser infraction. This will prevent anything negative going onto your record.
3. And in all honesty, this type of work should not carry a terribly high price tag. In fact, our firm only charges $450 for most misdemeanors in and around the St Louis area.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. This would allow the state of Missouri to put the charge on your permanent record
2. It would thereafter show up as a criminal conviction
3. This is bad, because anyone running a simple background check will see it
4. As a result, you could easily miss out on getting a job, renting an apartment, or securing a student loan
ARE THERE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony is far more serious in nature; a misdemeanor is reserved for more petty crimes
2. The potential sentence for a felony (i.e. jail time and fines) can be quite high; the sentences are not nearly as severe for a misdemeanor
3. The only entity that can issue a felony is the state of Missouri (or the federal government on federal land); municipalities are limited to issuing misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!