Bridgeton MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- If you decide to represent yourself (which is of course your right), then you will have to navigate the system all by yourself. And the criminal courts can be an intimidating place even for experienced lawyers!!
- But if you were to hire a good defense attorney, he or she will know how to work out a deal with the local prosecutor. If he/she is successful in this goal, the charges can very often be reduced to some minor infraction. And in some cases, the attorney can even get the charges dropped altogether!
- In addition, an affordable attorney can (or should) perform these services at a price that won’t break the bank!
- By choosing this route, you are allowing the state to make the charge a part of your permanent record.
- Once it is on your record, anyone wishing to perform a simple criminal background check will see it.
- And this can have a tremendous impact on whether or not you get the job you’ve applied for, the apartment you are wanting to rent, or the student loan you are trying to secure.
- Only the state can issue a felony level offense; municipalities are limited to misdemeanors
- If you are convicted of (or plead guilty to) a felony, you could face lots of jail time and stiff fines; with a misdemeanor, you are looking at a much lower potential sentence
- So as you can see, a felony charge is reserved for those criminal acts that are much worse in nature and degree; and misdemeanor is of a scope that is far less severe (like simple trespassing)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!