Chesterfield MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE ADVANTAGES TO HIRING A DEFENSE LAWYER?
1. An experienced attorney will know how to negotiate a favorable outcome when dealing with the local prosecutor. This usually takes the form of a reduction of the charges (down to some lesser offense).
2. But if you choose to represent yourself, you are risking a negative outcome (because most people in that kind of situation do nothing more than plead guilty).
3. And an affordable attorney can do all of this at a reasonable price! For example, our firm only charges $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF A PLEAD GUILTY TO THE CHARGES?
1. At a minimum, the guilty plea will become a part of your permanent record
2. This will allow someone running a criminal background check to see it
3. And if you have a criminal conviction on your record, this will have a substantial impact upon you chances of getting a good job (or renting a decent apartment)
IS THERE REALLY ALL THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. There most certainly is!! If you are charges with a felony, then you could face a lengthy jail sentence and a very steep fine.
2. Misdemeanors are reserved for those types of offenses that are of a lesser degree of harm to people and/or property (like a simple trespassing charge).
3. The only entity that can issue a felony charge is the state and federal government. Individual municipalities are limited to misdemeanors charges.
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!