Cool Valley MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHY WOULD IT BE ADVANTAGEOUS TO HIRE A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. If for no other reason than because an experience defense lawyer is going to know how to minimize the impact of the charges leveled against you. If we can assume that you are unfamiliar with how the law works, then chances are you would not have much success in securing a favorable outcome.
2. This is because a good attorney will know how to work out a deal with the prosecutor to get the charges reduced to a lesser offense (down to something that will not show up on your record).
3. And although most folks can’t afford a high-priced attorney, our firm charges a relatively modest set of fees for our services. For most misdemeanors in the St Louis area, we charge $450.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
ARE THERE DEFINITE CONSEQUENCES TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. This is what most people end up doing (because they aren’t aware of any other possible alternative). But what folks don’t realize is that a plea of guilty will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record.
2. A criminal conviction on your record will muck up your future substantially.
3. This is because most potential employers, landlords, lending institutions, and governmental agencies run background checks on applicants.
WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCES EXIST BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony charge is reserved for those acts that the state deems highly offensive; misdemeanors are fairly mundane in nature (like a common trespassing)
2. Both misdemeanors and felonies can come with jail time and fines; but felonies have much higher potential sentences (lengthier jail time, and much higher fines)
3. Only the state can issue a felony; municipalities can only issue misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!