Country Club Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT KIND OF BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE FROM HIRING A DEFENSE LAWYER
1. There are many benefits, but perhaps the most prevalent is the security you would receive from having a trained professional looking out for your best interests (and defending your rights). You can of course represent yourself, but most people in that kind of situation do nothing more than plead guilty to the charge (because they don’t know there are any other alternatives)
2. But an experienced defense lawyer can work closely with the local prosecutor to get the charge reduced to a lesser infraction. If this is accomplished, then nothing negative will show up on your record. And in some situations, we can actually get the charges dropped (depending on the facts of your case).
3. And if you hire an affordable law firm, the lawyer can perform these services at a reasonable price. We only charge $450 for most St Louis misdemeanors.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENCES IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. If you plead guilty, the state will place the charge on your permanent record. And there it will reside forever.
2. And if someone were to run a criminal background check, they would see it as a criminal conviction.
3. This will have a tremendous impact on your chances of getting a decent job, or renting an apartment, or student financial aid, or any governmental benefits.
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A misdemeanor is usually reserved for criminal activity that is less severe (like trespassing, peace disturbance, or petty theft)
2. Felonies are issued when serious behavior against a person or property is breached (like arson or burglary)
3. Only the state or federal government can charge you with a felony; municipalities around St Louis are limited to misdemeanors only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!