Crestwood MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- The most obvious thing to point out is that a good attorney will have a much better chance at getting the charges reduced to a lesser offense (or in some situations, he/she can even get it thrown out altogether)
- But if you choose to represent yourself, then you should know that the court will not give you any special treatment just because you didn’t go to law school. So if you throw yourself at the mercy of the judge, he/she will likely respond with, “Go hire an attorney!”
- And the good news is that hiring us will not break the bank! We only charge $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area.
- This first thing you should know about pleading guilty is that the charge will become a part of your permanent record (and show up as a criminal conviction)
- This is important to point out because a simple background check will reveal this conviction
- So if you are applying for a job in the future, your potential employer will be able to see it. This would also be true for landlords, banks, and governmental agencies.
- To begin with, a misdemeanor charge can carry a potential jail sentence and fine; but with a felony, you are facing the potential of multiple years in jail and a substantial fine
- But only the state and feds can issue a felony; municipalities are limited to charging you with simple misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!