Dellwood MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- An experienced attorney is going to know how to navigate the complex and difficult terrain that is the criminal justice system. This includes how to defend your rights, represent your best interests, and securing a positive outcome.
- For instance, a good defense attorney is going to be adept at getting the charges either reduced to a lesser offense (so that nothing negative shows up on your record) or getting the charges dropped altogether!
- And an affordable attorney should be able to get this all done at a reasonable price. For example, we only charge $450 for most St Louis area misdemeanors.
- The first thing you should be made aware of is that a guilty plea will put the charge on your permanent record. And there it will sit forever as a criminal conviction (for something most could have been taken care of pretty easily).
- Criminal records can be accessed by the public during a simple background check
- So if a potential employer (or landlord, or bank, or government agency) sees an unclean record, you will likely be screened out as a candidate.
- Felonies are handled by the courts with much greater emphasis and care. These types of crimes are classified as felonies because of the severity of the underlying act.
- Individual municipalities can only issue misdemeanors (if a felony is issued, it can only come from the state or federal government)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!