Drug Paraphernalia Charges in Florissant, MO - for as little as $450
Do you have a ticket for possession of drug paraphernalia in Florissant, MO? Are you now thinking about the best way to handle this citation? Are you considering a plea of guilty to the charges? If so, do you fully understand the consequences of that choice? Do you know about all the negative outcomes that will come your way by pleading guilty? Was the paraphernalia found on you something like a bong, or a one-hitter, or some rolling papers, or even a roach clip? Was there any trace of marijuana found as well? Are you familiar with all the benefits one receives when you hire a good attorney to handle the ticket for you?
WE WANT TO GET THE PARAPHERNALIA CHARGE REDUCED SO THAT IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR RECORD
If you are not too sure about the answers to these questions, then the time is right to speak with an experienced attorney!! Why? Let’s take a look at some basic reasons:
1. An experienced criminal lawyer can get the charge reduced to a lesser offense (like “littering”)
2. A good attorney can make sure that the drug-related charge does not go on your permanent record
3. A lawyer can more often than not attend all required courthouse hearings on your behalf (so that you do not have to show up)
4. And an affordable attorney can do all of this for a decent price (most Florissant MO drug paraphernalia tickets can be handled for only $375)
$450 TO TAKE CARE OF MOST PARAPHERNALIA TICKETS
But the unfortunate fact is that most people in Florissant simply plead guilty to this kind of charge. But they do so without understanding the full consequences of this decision. For instance, a drug-related charge on your record will greatly reduce your ability to get a good job, a decent apartment, and can even eliminate any governmental welfare that you are currently receiving (like food stamps).
As of January 1, 2017, the following laws regarding drug paraphernalia possession went into effect:
1. If you are caught with paraphernalia, and it is your first offense, then it is a Class D Misdemeanor
2. If you have plead guilty to any prior drug-related crimes, then it is a Class A Misdemeanor
Florissant, MO is a city in northern St. Louis County.
The affordable St. Louis drug paraphernalia possession attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been helping people get out of their drug-related charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that you can move forward with life without a major hit to your record. And we want to do it an affordable price. The fees for a typical Florissant drug paraphernalia charge start at $450.
We have two main locations: in the Central West End, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!