Drug Paraphernalia Charges in Maryland Heights, MO - for as little as $450
Are you currently dealing with a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in Maryland Heights, MO? Are you now weighing your options, and trying to figure out the best route to take? If you end up pleading guilty, are you familiar with all of the negative consequences of that decision? Do you know how pleading guilty can affect your record and future? Was the paraphernalia in the form of a bong, or rolling papers, of dug-out? Did you also get caught with some amount of marijuana? Are you aware of the benefits that someone receives when they hire an experienced attorney?We Want to Get the Paraphernalia Charge Reduced So That It Does Not Show Up on Your Record
If you find yourself scratching your head in response to these questions, then it is definitely time you speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney in St. Louis!! Why? Below are a few basic reasons:
- A good attorney can usually get such a charge reduced to something lesser (like “littering,” which does not even show up on your record)
- A criminal defense attorney can make sure that the drug paraphernalia charge does not hurt your chances of getting a good job in the future (or a student loan, or a decent apartment)
- An experienced attorney can normally attend all required courthouse hearings on your behalf (so that you do not have to show up)
- And an affordable lawyer can perform all of these services on the cheap (most Maryland Heights MO drug paraphernalia tickets can be handled for only $375)
As of January 1, 2017, the following laws regarding drug paraphernalia possession went into effect:
- If you are caught with paraphernalia, and it is your first offense, then it is a Class D Misdemeanor
- If you have plead guilty to any prior drug-related crimes, then it is a Class A Misdemeanor
Instead, we want to get the charge reduced so that you move forward with life (and put this behind you).
Maryland Heights, MO is a city in the northern part of St. Louis County.
The affordable St. Louis drug paraphernalia possession attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company have been helping people get out of their drug-related charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that you can move forward with life without a major hit to your record. And we want to do it an affordable price. The fees for a typical Maryland Heights drug paraphernalia charge start at $450.
We have two main locations: in the Central West End, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!