Drug Paraphernalia Charges in Normandy, MO - for as little as $450
Have you recently received a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia in or near Normandy, MO (or anywhere else in the St. Louis area)? Do you have a good idea of the potential jail time and fine that is associated with this kind of charge? Do you know about all the negative consequences of pleading guilty to such a charge? Are you thinking about hiring an attorney to take care of the ticket for you? Was the kind of paraphernalia found on you in the form of a bong, a one-hitter, a dug-out, or rolling papers? Do you want to make sure that your record stays clean?
WE WANT TO GET THE PARAPHERNALIA CHARGE REDUCED SO THAT IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR RECORD
If you are having trouble answering some of these questions, then it is definitely time that you talk to a good attorney!! Why? Listed below are a few common reasons:
1. A good attorney knows how to get the charge reduced to a lesser offense (like “littering,” which does not even show up on your permanent record)
2. An experienced criminal defense lawyer in St. Louis can usually attend all required courthouse hearings on your behalf (so that you do not even have to show up)
3. And an affordable attorney can perform these services at a low, low cost (most Normandy MO drug paraphernalia tickets can be handled for only $375)
$450 TO TAKE CARE OF MOST PARAPHERNALIA TICKETS
But unfortunately, most people plead guilty (because they want the whole thing to just go away). However, this decision comes with definite consequences.
As of January 1, 2017, the following laws regarding drug paraphernalia possession went into effect:
1. If you are caught with paraphernalia, and it is your first offense, then it is a Class D Misdemeanor
2. If you have plead guilty to any prior drug-related crimes, then it is a Class A Misdemeanor
And a drug conviction on your record will easily result in less job opportunities (not to mention a drastic reduction of public assistance, such as food stamps and housing). This is why we encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as possible!!
Normandy, MO is a small municipality in northern St. Louis County.
The affordable St. Louis drug paraphernalia possession attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been helping people get out of their drug-related charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that you can move forward with life without a major hit to your record. And we want to do it an affordable price. The fees for a typical Normandy drug paraphernalia charge start at $450.
We have two main locations: in the Central West End, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!