Drug Paraphernalia Charges in Pasadena Hills, MO - for as little as $450
Have you recently received a ticket for possession of drug paraphernalia in or near Pasadena Hills, MO (or from somewhere else in the St. Louis area)? If so, do you understand how the state of Missouri classifies this kind of crime? Do you know what the consequences are for pleading guilty? Do you know how to make sure this kind of charge stays off your record? Was the type of paraphernalia found in your possession in the form of a bong, or a roach clip, or rolling paper, or some other kind of instrument commonly employed with drug use? Are you aware of the benefits of hiring a good attorney to assist you through the world of criminal defense?
WE WANT TO GET THE PARAPHERNALIA CHARGE REDUCED SO THAT IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR RECORD
If you are not too sure about how to answer some of these questions, then it is most certainly time for you consult with a trained St. Louis criminal defense attorney!! Why? Here are a few of the more common reasons:
1. An experienced attorney can usually get the Pasadena Hills Mo drug paraphernalia ticket reduced to something minor (like “littering,” which does not even show up on your record)
2. A good lawyer can almost always attend all required courthouse hearings on your behalf (so that you do not even have to show up)
3. And an affordable lawyer can do all of this for a reasonable price (most drug paraphernalia tickets can be handled for only $375)
$450 TO TAKE CARE OF MOST PARAPHERNALIA TICKETS
If this sounds like a good deal, then you should call us right away!! Because the alternative is to plead guilty to the charge.
As of January 1, 2017, the following laws regarding drug paraphernalia possession went into effect:
1. If you are caught with paraphernalia, and it is your first offense, then it is a Class D Misdemeanor
2. If you have plead guilty to any prior drug-related crimes, then it is a Class A Misdemeanor
In addition, a guilty plea on your record will serious hurt your chances of getting a decent job in the future; it will damage your prospects for good apartment; and it will even reduce your ability to secure governmental benefits (like food stamps and public housing).
Pasadena Hills, MO is a small municipality in northern St. Louis County.
The affordable St. Louis drug paraphernalia possess-ion attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been helping people get out of their drug-related charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that you can move forward with life without a major hit to your record. And we want to do it an affordable price. The fees for a typical Pasadena Hills drug paraphernalia charge start at $450.
We have two main locations: in the Central West End, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!