Edmundson MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. Unless you have a great deal of experience negotiating a plea bargain with local prosecutors (which we hope is not the case!), then you are far better served retaining the services of an experienced defense lawyer.
2. A good attorney can usually achieve a positive outcome, if by doing nothing other than getting the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing bad goes onto your record). And in some cases, the attorney can actually get the charge thrown out altogether!
3. And if the attorney does this type of work frequently, then he/she should think about charging fees that are reasonable (for instance, we only ask for $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area)
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. The charge will become a part of your permanent record
2. This is record is made public during a simple criminal background check
3. So if you are applying for a job in the future, your potential employer will undoubtedly find out about it, and you’ll likely miss out on the opportunity (this would also be true for renting apartments, taking out a student loan, or when seeking governmental assistance)
ARE THERE MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Yes, there are. As you are probably already aware, a felony is considered to be a far more harmful act to society. But what you may not know is that if convicted of a felony, you could face a very lengthy jail sentence and high fine.
2. And the other fact that not many people realize is that only the state can issue a felony; municipalities are limited to misdemeanor charges
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!