Fenton MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
ARE THERE REALLY THAT MANY BENEFITS TO HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. You can try representing yourself if you want (and risk all the negative outcomes that will result from that decision). But a good attorney will not only know how to get the charges reduced to a lesser offense; but he or she will very likely be on a first name basis with the local prosecutor.
2. And an affordable attorney will perform the necessary services for a reasonable cost. For instance, our firm only charges $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
IS IT REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. Yes, it really is a big deal (believe it or not). But regardless of how many pages of content I write, there will still be hundreds of people every month who will do nothing more than plead guilty to the crime they have been charged with. They do this not because they are dumb; it’s because they either don’t know there is another alternative, or they do not have thousands of dollars to shell out to hire an attorney
2. A guilty plea will result in the charge becoming a part of your permanent record
3. Once on your record, anyone running a simple criminal background check will see it
4. This can and will have a very negative impact on your chances of getting a good job, a decent apartment, a student loan, or receiving government benefits
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND MISDEMEANOR?
1. A misdemeanor is normally going to involve alleged criminal behavior that is of a lesser degree in the grand scope of things (like trespassing and peace disturbance)
2. Only the state of Missouri can issue a felony charge; municipalities are limited to misdemeanors charges only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!