Ferguson MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
IS THERE REALLY MUCH OF A BENEFIT TO HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY ON MY CASE?
1. Yes, there most certainly is! And it begins with the fact that an experienced attorney is going to know his/her way around a courtroom. This would include arguments in front of the judge, negotiations with the prosecutor, and dealing with the various court clerks milling about.
2. The most common result that a good lawyer can achieve is getting the charges reduced to a lesser offense (so that nothing bad shows up on your record)
3. And all of this can actually done for a price tag that won’t break the bank! We ask for $450 when representing people on most St Louis misdemeanors.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
SO WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT PLEADING GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
2. This is bad because it will stay there forever, and anyone running a background check will see it
3. So future employers may not give you a job as a result; landlords may not rent to you; banks may not lend you money; and government agencies may be under strict rules to revoke your benefits
ARE THERE MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony is going to be much more severe when it comes to sentencing (much higher fines, and much lengthier jailing)
2. Only the state or federal government can issue a felony charge; if you are being charged with a misdemeanor, then it is probably a local municipality (because they are limited in what they can issue)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!