Flordell Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT KIND OF BENEFITS CAN I EXPECT BY HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. You will have the peace of mind that comes from having a trained professional in your corner (fighting for your rights). But if you choose to go through the process alone (and represent yourself), you should know that the court will not give you any extra leeway just because you did not go to law school. The judge will treat you the same as any other attorney (and if you respond by saying, “But I’m not a lawyer!”, he will very likely tell you, “Then go hire one!”).
2. An experienced attorney will know how to get the charge either: 1) reduced to a minor infraction (so nothing negative shows up on your record); or 2) get the charges thrown out altogether (this can sometimes be accomplished if the arresting officer violated your rights in some manner)
3. And an affordable law firm should be able to do all this for at a reasonable rate!! For instance, we only charge $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF I DECIDE TO PLEAD GUILTY?
1. The charge will end up on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
2. If it’s on your record, then anyone running a background check will see it
3. This will have an impact on whether or not you get a job, rent an apartment, secure student financial aid, or receive governmental support/aid
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony charge is reserved for conduct that the state deems excessive and/or very harmful to person and/or property
2. Only the state can issue a felony charge (municipalities are limited to issuing misdemeanors only)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!