Hazelwood MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Without a doubt, you will have a much better chance at receiving a favorable outcome if you retain the services of an experienced lawyer. You can of course represent yourself. But the court will treat you as if you have as much knowledge of the law as a regular attorney.
- Most attorneys are able to secure some sort of recommendation from the prosecutor in an attempt at accomplishing one of two things: 1) getting the charges reduced to some lesser infraction; 2) getting the charges dismissed
- And an affordable law firm will be able to perform these feats at a reasonable price. We only ask for $450 for typical misdemeanors in St Louis.
- It would go on your permanent record
- And if someone runs a criminal background check, they will see it
- This could have a tremendous impact on your ability to get a job, rent an apartment, or secure governmental benefits
- One of the biggest differences between these charges is that only the state or federal government can charge you with a felony. Individual municipalities are limited to misdemeanors only.
- As you are probably aware, felonies are worse than misdemeanors. But felonies can come with significant jail sentences (and very high fines).
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!