Hillsdale MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS TO HIRING A GOOD DEFENSE LAWYER?
1. If you are unfamiliar with how the criminal justice system works behind the scenes (and on how to get things done quickly and efficiently), then it is going to be next to impossible for your to get a favorable outcome (when representing yourself)
2. A knowledgeable attorney is not only going to have the ability to get things done, he or she probably has a good standing relationship with both the prosecutor and judge
3. In the end, the goal would be at the very least to get your charge reduced to a minor infraction (down to something that will not show up on your record); and in some situations, we can even get the charges dismissed altogether
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
ARE THERE MANY CONSEQUENCES TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record
2. If you have a criminal conviction on your record, then it will accessible for all to see by way of a simple background check
3. This will have a tremendous impact on whether or not you get a good job (or rent a decent apartment, or receive governmental benefits)
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A misdemeanor charge is normally reserved for criminal activity that less severe (such as trespassing and petty theft); felonies are much more significant in nature and scope (like burglaries and aggravated assaults)
2. As a result, the potential sentence for a felony will include much lengthier jail terms and high fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!