Kinloch MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Most people actually do not retain legal counsel when charged with a crime. They roll the dice, and act as their own attorney. But the risk is very high when you do this. Because the court will not give you any leniency just because you didn’t go to law school. They will expect you to understand the legal parameters of your case inside and out.
- But an experienced lawyer will know how to maneuver his or her way through the criminal justice system (and will likely have a good relationship with the prosecutor and judge).
- And if you hire an affordable attorney, they should be able to perform their services at a reasonable fee. For instance, we only charge $450 for most St Louis area misdemeanors.
- A good attorney will often be able to get the charge reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing shows up on your record), and in some situations, we can even get the charges dismissed.
- It will become a part of your permanent record
- Once it is on your record, anyone wishing to run a criminal background check will see it
- This can have a tremendous impact on your future (like a job prospect, or an apartment, or a government benefit)
- Misdemeanors are serious matters, but felonies are reserved for alleged criminal behavior that can cause serious harm to people or property
- As a result, felonies will often come with significant jail sentences and high fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!