Manchester MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- A good attorney is going to know how to get the charge reduced down to a lesser infraction
- If this goal is accomplished, then nothing negative will show up on your record
- And an affordable lawyer will be able to perform these services at a decent rate; for instance, we only charge $450 for most St Louis area misdemeanors
- A plea of guilt will result in the charge going onto your permanent record as a criminal conviction
- This will show up on a simple background check
- So if you are applying for a job, your potential employer could easily screened you out as a candidate thereafter
- Felonies are reserved for significant criminal activity (like murder, arson, and burglary); misdemeanors are serious matters, but of a lesser degree and severity (like trespassing and petty theft)
- As a result misdemeanors will have much more modest jail terms and fines (if you were in fact convicted)
- Only the state and federal governments are authorized to charge you with a felony; local muni’s can only issue a misdemeanor charge
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!