Maplewood MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
ARE THERE CERTAIN ADVANTAGES TO HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. An attorney will know how to navigate the criminal courts a lot easier than you will. He or she will also likely have a good working relationship with both the judge and prosecutor.
2. And an experienced lawyer will also know how to secure a favorable outcome for your case. This usually takes the form of a reduction of the original charge down to some lesser infraction (so that nothing bad shows up on your record); and in some cases, we can even get the charges thrown out altogether (depending upon the facts of your case)
3. And in our opinion, these services should be performed at a cost that will not break the bank; we only ask for $450 for most St Louis area misdemeanors
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record (where it will stay forever)
2. Trying to get a decent job thereafter will prove quite difficult, because all your potentially employer needs to do is run a simple criminal background check (which will likely result in you being screened out as a candidate). This same thing would likely happen when you wish to rent an apartment, take out a loan, or apply for government benefits.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A misdemeanor charge will be issued for things like trespassing, petty theft, and peace disturbance; a felony is reserved for alleged criminal behavior that occupies a higher degree of severity, such as arson, burglary, and murder
2. Only the state and federal governments can issue a felony
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!