Oakland MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES TO HIRING A LAWYER TO HELP ME?
1. An experienced lawyer will not only know how to get a positive outcome for your case, he or she will also likely have a good working relationship with the local prosecutor and judge!
2. And a good attorney will in most cases be able to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record); and in some situations, we can even get the charges dropped altogether (but this will depend on the specific facts of your case)
3. Of course, you could always choose to represent yourself. But you should know that most people end up pleading guilty when they represent themselves.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DISADVANTAGES TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will show up on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
2. Negative marks on your record will have a negative impact on your future ability to do basic things
3. For example, many employers will run background checks on all potential applicants. If you have an unclean record, there is a good chance you’ll be screened out as a candidate (regardless of your qualifications)
WHAT ARE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony is reserved for alleged criminal behavior that the state has deemed to be on the more severe end; as a result, the potential jail sentences and fines are going to be much higher
2. Only the state and federal governments can issue a felony (municipalities in and around StL are limited to charging misdemeanors)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!