Olivette MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Many!! To begin with, a defense attorney can describe your options, protect your rights, and help to ensure that you receive a positive outcome on your case!
- For instance, most experienced attorneys will be in a good position to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record); and in some situations, we may even have an opportunity to get the charges dropped (but this will depend heavily on the specific facts of your case)
- But just keep in mind the fact that if you represent yourself (without the aid of a lawyer), the court will expect you to understand the law inside and out; in other words, there will be no leeway given just because you did not attend law school
- The charge will on to your permanent record as a criminal conviction
- Once it is on your record, anyone wishing to run a simple background check will see it
- This will have a tremendous impact on your ability to do basic things in the future (like get a job, rent an apartment, or to receive governmental support)
- Felonies are reserved for alleged criminal behavior that is deemed excessive by the state of Missouri
- Only the state and federal governments can issue a felony; individual municipalities are limited to misdemeanors only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!