Only $450 - Calverton Park MO Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
If you are thinking about representing yourself on a Calverton Park MO criminal charge, there are a few things you should know about:
1) Most people who serve as their own attorney will do nothing more than plead guilty to the charge
2) If you plead guilty, you may not do any jail time, but you will have to endure the long term consequences of such a decision
3) A guilty plea will allow the state of Missouri to put the charge on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
4) This conviction will stay on your record forever (hence the word “permanent”)
5) Anyone wishing to run a background check on you in the future will see this conviction
6) One of them could be a potential employer (on a job you have applied for), a landlord (who owns the apartment you want to rent), or a governmental agency (that could offer you benefits)
7) These entities will see the conviction, and you could easily be screened out as a candidate
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
Would you rather avoid this negative outcome? Then you should give us a call immediately!! We will examine all the facts of your case, determine the best defense strategy available, and put you in the most favorable position possible! Our efforts often result in a reduction of the charges to a lesser offense (so that nothing shows up on your record), and sometimes we can get the charges dropped altogether (especially if your Constitutional rights were violated in some way). And this is far better than simply pleading guilty!!
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!