Overland MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Unless you are an attorney who has had many years navigating the complex world of the criminal justice system (and a record of working out deals with the prosecutor), then you would be severely handicapped trying to secure a favorable outcome on your case
- For instance, an experienced lawyer will probably be on a first-name basis with the prosecutor (if not the judge), and have a perfect understanding of how to negotiate a bargain; this can easily result in a reduction of the charges down to some lesser infraction (so that nothing will show up on your record), and in some cases, we can even get the charges dropped altogether
- This decision will allow the state to put the charge onto your permanent record. There it will stay forever, and will be available for anyone to see (if they simply run a criminal background check).
- This will in turn have a negative impact on your ability to do basic things in the future (like get a job, rent an apartment, or receive governmental benefits).
- In addition, a guilty plea will open up the full range of potential jail sentences that the court may wish to hand down (including high fines)
- Only the state can charge you with a felony; municipalities are limited to misdemeanor charges
- If you are convicted of a felony, you could be facing some really stiff fines and a great deal of potential jail time
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!