Pagedale MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES TO HIRING AN DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. To begin with, you will have the peace of mind knowing that a trained legal advocate is in your corner fighting for your rights! That’s a big (especially when the alternative is you representing yourself, and trying to navigate the complex world of the criminal court system)!!
2. A good attorney will know how to negotiate a favorable outcome for you. For instance, we are very often able to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing bad shows up on your record); and in some cases, we can even get the charges dismissed (but this will depend greatly on the specific facts of your individual case)
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
SO THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DECIDE TO PLEAD GUILTY?
1. The charge would become a part of your permanent record
2. Anyone wishing to run a simple criminal background check would therefore be able to see it
3. This will cause quite a bit of trouble for you in the future when you apply for a job (or rent an apartment, or seek governmental support)
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Only the state can charge you with a felony level offense; municipalities are limited to misdemeanors
2. Misdemeanors can come with jail time and fines; but felonies will have significant jail sentences and very high fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!