Pasadena Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - only $450
WHAT SORT OF BENEFITS CAN I EXPECT FROM HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. There are many benefits, but perhaps the biggest is the fact that you’ll have someone with a great deal of experience and training fighting for your rights (and working diligently to get the best result possible)
2. For example, our firm is quite skilled at getting criminal charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record); and in some cases, we can even get your charges thrown out altogether (but this will depend greatly on the specific facts of your case)
3. And if you hire an affordable attorney, he or she can perform these services at a reasonable price – for instance, we only ask for $450 for most misdemeanors in the St Louis area
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
OKAY, SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF I PLEAD GUILTY?
1. Pleading guilty may seem like the easiest option, but it more often than not leads to a lot of long term consequences down the road
2. For example, a guilty plea will allow the state of Missouri to put the charge on your permanent record as a criminal conviction. And since your record is public information, anyone can access it by running a simple background check.
3. This in turn will cause a great deal of damage to your future employment prospects (and could play the decisive factor in whether or not you get the apartment you want)
ARE THERE BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Area municipalities can only charge you with a misdemeanor; only the state can issue a felony charge
2. Felonies will come with much longer jail sentences, and higher fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!