Pasadena Park MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT ADVANTAGES COME WITH HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY TO HELP ME?
1. The chances of you receiving a good outcome by yourself are slim. In fact, most folks who represent themselves end up doing nothing more than pleading guilty (because they have no idea that a different alternative even exists).
2. But when you retain the services of an experienced law firm, you can expect much more. For example, we are very often able to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing shows up on your record); and in some limited scenarios, we can even get the charges dismissed for good (but this will depend greatly on the facts of your case).
3. And of course if you use an affordable attorney, he or she can get the job done a decent price! We only ask for $450 for most St Louis area misdemeanors!!
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO HAPPEN IF I DECIDE TO PLEAD GUILTY?
1. The charge will go onto your permanent record as a criminal conviction
2. Your permanent record is viewable by anyone wishing to perform a simple background check
3. If your record is unclean, that can a demonstrable impact on whether or not you get a decent job (or an apartment, or a business loan, or governmental benefits)
WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCES EXIST BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Only the state can issue a felony charge; municipalities are limited to misdemeanors charges
2. Felonies are far harsher when it comes to potential jail sentences and fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!