Pine Lawn MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT SORT OF ADVANTAGES WOULD I SEE IN HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. The main benefit that you would see in hiring an experienced law firm is that the attorney will take over your case totally (and relieve you of having to do much of anything). As a result, your stress level will all but evaporate.
2. In most cases, your attorney will be able to work out a deal with the local prosecutor to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record); in some situations, we can even get the charges thrown out altogether (but this will depend greatly on the specific facts of your case); or sometimes we can secure a probationary period for your case, and so long as you do not get arrested for another misdemeanor during that time (usually one (1) year in length), the charges will drop off as it never existed
PLEADING GUILTY IN NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF PLEADING GUILTY TO THE CHARGE?
1. The charge will become a part of your permanent record
2. This will allow anyone running a simple criminal background check to see it
3. As a result, you will end up having a great many problems down the road with potential employers, landlords, or government agencies
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Felonies can only be issued by the state of Missouri; individual municipalities can only issue misdemeanors
2. Felonies are considered to be far more serious in nature, so the potential fines and jail sentences will be much higher
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!