Possession of Marijuana in Taum Sauk Mountain State Park, MO - for as little as $450
Do you have an outstanding ticket for possession of marijuana from Taum Sauk Mountain State Park, MO? Were you caught with more or less than 35 grams of the substance? Was it a park ranger who issued the citation? Did the park official follow the law when he/she conducted his/her search of you or your belongings? Or were there any Constitutional violations of your rights? Are you thinking about simply pleading guilty? Do you fully understand the consequences of that decision? Are you familiar with all the benefits you may receive from retaining an experienced attorney?
WE WANT TO GET THE MISDEMEANOR CHARGES REDUCED SO THAT IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR RECORD
If you are not too sure about how to answer these questions, then you should absolutely contact an attorney right away!! Why? Let’s take a look at a few examples below:
1. A good attorney can take a close look at all of the facts surrounding your case and see if there might be some defenses available
2. An experienced lawyer can at the very least look into the possibility of securing a recommendation from the local prosecutor to get the charge reduced to a minor infraction
3. A lawyer can usually attend most required courthouse hearings on your behalf (so that you do not have to go)
4. And an affordable attorney can do all of these things for a reasonable price (most Taum Sauk Mountain State Park MO marijuana possession charges can be handled for only $450)
As of January 1, 2017, the following laws regarding marijuana possession went into effect:
1. If you are caught with less 10 grams of marijuana, it is a Class D Misdemeanor (unless you’ve already been convicted on a prior possession charge, in which case it would be a Class A Misdemeanor)
2. If you are caught with between 10 – 35 grams, it is a Class A Misdemeanor
3. If you are caught with between 35 grams – 30 kilograms, it is a Class C Felony
$450 TO TAKE CARE OF MOST MISSOURI CRIMINAL DEFENSE MISDEMEANOR CHARGES
While all of this may sound good, the fact of the matter is that most people do nothing more than plead guilty to the charge of marijuana possession. But in doing so, you should know that this will result in a drug conviction going onto your permanent record. This will in turn make things very difficult for you to get a decent job, renting an apartment, or keeping your commercial driver’s license.
But we have a much more workable plan in mind!! We want to examine all of the facts of your case, determine whether or not any defenses exist, and work closely with the local prosecutor to reach the best outcome possible. And that is far better than the alternative described above!!
The affordable St. Louis criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their misdemeanor charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that the charges leveled against you do not stay on your permanent record, and do any lasting damage. And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical misdemeanor case start at $450. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!