Richmond Heights MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. An experienced attorney is going to make sure that your rights are protected, that the facts of your case are thoroughly reviewed to determine the best possible defense, that you receive the best possible outcome!
2. Most of the time, we are able to get the charges reduced down to a lesser infraction; and in some situations, we can get the charges completely knocked out (i.e. dismissed), but that will depend on facts of your individual case
3. And if you visit with an affordable attorney, he or she will not charge you an arm and a leg to perform the services – we ask for $450 for most St Louis misdemeanors
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I PLEAD GUILTY?
1. The charge would become a part of your permanent record (where it would stay forever, hence the name “permanent”)
2. And it would easily accessed by someone running a criminal background check
3. So if you go and apply for a job (or to rent an apartment), the potential employer (or landlord) will very likely screen you out as a candidate (and you’ll miss out on the job or apartment)
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Only the state of Missouri can charge you with a felony; smaller municipalities are limited to misdemeanor charges
2. A felony charge is much more severe in nature, and as a result, the potential jail time and fines will be very high
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!