Shrewsbury MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- An experienced attorney will make sure that your rights are protected and fought for!! And he or she will make every effort to put together the best defense strategy possible for your case! But if you decide to represent yourself, you should be aware of the fact that the court will not give you any leeway just because you didn’t go to law school. In fact, the judge will expect you to understand the state criminal code inside and out (just like a trained lawyer).
- On the other hand, if you were to hire a law firm, most lawyers are able to get the charge reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record). In some cases, we can even get the charges dismissed altogether (but this will depend on the facts of your case). And if that does not work out, we can sometimes work out a period of probation, and if you successfully make it through that period without getting arrested again, the existing charges will drop off as if they never existed!
- It will go on your permanent record
- This would allow anyone running a criminal background check to see it
- As a result, this set of circumstances will not bode well in your future attempts to gain employment (or even rent an apartment)
- Only the state of Missouri can issue a felony; smaller muni’s are limited to issuing misdemeanors only
- Felonies are obviously worse than misdemeanors; but misdemeanors can come with lots of jail time and high fines
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!