South St Louis County MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- If you are going to represent yourself, there are a few things you should be made aware of first. To begin with, most people in this situation end up doing nothing more than pleading guilty to the charge. Not because they are foolish; it’s because they don’t realize there is even another alternative available to them.
- But an experienced attorney can usually get the charges reduced to a lesser offense (so that nothing bad shows up on your record).
- And if you are dealing with an affordable law firm, then these services should be performed at a reasonable rate. We only ask for $450 on St Louis misdemeanors.
- It will go directly on your permanent record
- This will enable anyone to run a criminal background check on you, and see it
- So when you apply for a job in the future, your potential employer could easily screen you out as a candidate. The same would be true for landlords and government agencies that dispense certain funds.
- Only the state and federal governments can issue a felony; the smaller municipalities in and around St Louis are limited to issuing misdemeanors
- Felonies will come with much higher fines and lengthier jail sentences
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!