St Ann MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- An experienced lawyer will know how to get things done (and probably be on a first-name basis with both the prosecutor and judge). He or she will understand the ins and outs of the criminal court system. And since the main job of your legal advocate is to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome, he or she will know how to negotiate a deal with the local prosecutor.
- For instance, we can very frequently get your charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing bad shows up on your record). And in some situations, we can actually get the charges thrown out altogether (but this will depend greatly on the facts of your particular case).
- It would go straight onto your permanent record as a criminal conviction
- Anyone would thereafter be able to see it by simply running a background check
- So if you apply for a job, or rent an apartment, or take out government assistance, a background check will very likely be run (and you’ll almost assuredly be screened out as a potential candidate)
- If you are convicted of a felony, you could be facing some serious jail time and high fines
- Only the state can issue a felony; area muni’s are limited to misdemeanor charges only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!