St Charles County MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- Having a legal advocate on your side (and fighting for your rights) is going to be the key in getting a favorable outcome with regards to your criminal charges! Because if you decide to represent yourself, the court will treat you just as if you had gone to law school.
- A good attorney can usually get the charges reduced to a lesser offense (so that nothing bad shows up on your record); and in some limited situations, we can even get the charges dismissed (but that is going to depend on the specific facts of your case)
- And if you are interacting with an affordable attorney, he or she should be able to accomplish these tasks at a reasonable rate! For instance, we only ask $450 to defend on St Louis misdemeanors.
- Yes, there will be! To begin with, a plea of guilty will allow the state of Missouri to put the charge on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
- This means that it will be accessible to anyone wishing to run a simple background check
- And as you might guess, this will have a horrible impact on whether or not you get a job (or rent an apartment, or receive a student loan, or any other number of things)
- While misdemeanors will come with stiff jail sentences and fines, felonies are far more severe in doling out punishment
- Only the state can issue a felony charge; the individual municipalities around St Louis are limited to charging you with a misdemeanor
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!