St Charles MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT SORT OF BENEFITS WOULD COME MY WAY BY HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. With the aid of an attorney, you know that your rights and interests will be protected
2. But if you decide to represent yourself, you should understand that most people in that situation do nothing more than plead guilty to the charge. They make this judgment because they don’t realize that any other option exists.
3. An experienced lawyer can usually get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction. If this goal is accomplished, then nothing negative will show up on your record.
4. And if you make sure to hire an affordable lawyer, you won’t have to break the bank in fees! For example, we only charge $450 for most St Louis misdemeanors.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
ARE THERE ANY CONSEQUENCES TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. If you plead guilty, the charge will become a part of your permanent record as a criminal conviction (where it will stay forever)
2. An unclean record can be seen by anyone performing a simple background check on you
3. This will have quite an impact on whether or not you get a job, rent an apartment, or even receive governmental benefits
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. The only entities that can issue a felony are the state of Missouri and the federal government; smaller municipalities around St Louis are limited to charging you with misdemeanors only
2. If the alleged criminal activity is on the more severe side, then it is likely going to be a felony charge
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!