St Louis MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - starting at $450
- Negotiate a deal with the local prosecutor so that your current charge (ex. marijuana possession) is reduced to some lesser infraction (like “littering”)
- This will ensure that nothing negative (like a misdemeanor) goes onto your permanent record
- A good St Louis criminal defense lawyer will also fight hard to keep your Constitutional rights secure (especially if the charges you’ve been hit with were a result of improper conduct by the police)
- The charge will become a part of your permanent record
- This will in turn have a disastrous impact on your ability to do simple things, like: get a decent job, renting an apartment, taking out a loan, and applying for student financial aid
- You would be subjecting yourself to potential jail time (in some cases, up to a full year for a Class A Misdemeanor) and a substantial fine
- A felony is a classification of crimes that the state legislature has determined should be punished more severely
- If convicted of a felony, you could be facing a multi-year jail sentence and several thousands of dollars in fines
- Only the county or state can issue a felony; individual municipalities (such as Florissant and Maryland Heights) are limited to misdemeanors
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 4500 West Pine (on the corner of Taylor and Pine), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!