Sycamore Hills MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- You can always choose to defend yourself, but if you do, there are a couple of things you should be aware of first: A) most people in this situation end up doing nothing more than pleading guilty; B) the court will expect you to understand how the criminal justice system works (just as if you were in fact an attorney); C) since the prosecutor will be unwilling to work out some kind of deal with you, the judge will eventually set your case for trial (during which time you will have to somehow figure out the rules of criminal procedure)
- But an experienced attorney will have the training and knowledge to secure you a positive outcome! In fact, most attorneys are on a first-name basis with the prosecutors and judges.
- This will in turn create favorable odds for your attorney to get the charges reduced to some lesser infraction (so that nothing shows up on your record); and in some cases, he or she can even see about getting the charges dismissed altogether (but this will depend greatly upon the specific facts of your case)
- The charge will become a part of your permanent record (where it will stay forever as a criminal conviction)
- This will make it accessible by anyone running a simple criminal background check on you (which means you’ll likely end up losing out on job opportunities in the future)
- The only entity that can issue a felony charges is the state of Missouri; area municipalities are limited to misdemeanor charges
- Felonies level charges are reserved for those offenses that much more severe behavior
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Bankruptcy Company, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!